Thursday, August 10, 2006

Breaking Suspended Adolescence


Later this afternoon i will trek off to one of the last great wilderness(es?) known as the Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho. I have gone ahead and taken the liberty as labeling this as my official rite of passage into the rest of my life.

Here in the West we are so freaking lame. I am a liberal arts major so if there has ever needed to be evidenced that i haven't passed any rites you can look no further than that. I am not really expected to know or prove anything. In fact much the opposite i am told that i have sufficient enough credentials to brave any circumstance that mighgt come my way. Like a bear. I never learned bear-defense or fighting off bears with ju-jitsu in school. Which will have certainly come in handy in a couple days...

All this is to say i will be free from non-blogging for a couple more weeks and then a short stay before i take off for London. Hopefully i will be able to throw some pictures up here of me throwing a trout into a bears mouth 6 ft away, or something like that. It could be like one of those inspirational posters you see in your middle school coaches office that says "Attitude: The only thing that counts" with some lame picture of a rowing team at dawn or some crap.

Give me a trout in a bears mouth to teach me abouts some attitude. See you guys soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home